At ACE, we recognize our responsibility to provide solutions that help clients manage environmental risks and make a long-term commitment to reduce our ecological impact and contribute to environmental causes.
Our annual Environmental Report outlines the full scope of our commitment and activities to address environmental concerns. Some of these measures include:
- Providing innovative, risk-mitigating insurance solutions to companies that must operate with climate change risks.
- Undertaking and supporting scientific-based research to enhance the loss modeling response to climate change, as well as participating in leading environmental information forums.
- Developing insurance products and risk management services that facilitate market-based solutions to current and pending environmental and climate-related issues.
- Reducing the direct and indirect GHG emissions throughout our offices globally.
- Through the various ACE Foundations, continuing to support the company’s various philanthropic efforts, assisting the communities where employees live and work.