Chubb provides insurance for a diverse range of business clients:
- Multinational corporations, local businesses, public entities, small-to-medium enterprises, not-for-profits, and other organizations with property and casualty exposures
- Companies and affinity groups looking to provide accident and health insurance programs and life insurance to their employees or members
- Insurers seeking reinsurance coverage
- Retail and wholesale brokers and agents seeking both admitted and excess and surplus lines insurance coverage for their clients
Our core offerings include:
- Property & Casualty Insurance
We put a network of underwriting, claims, and risk control professionals to work to help businesses of all kinds reduce and mitigate loss.
- Accident & Health Insurance
Chubb works closely with employers, affinity groups, financial institutions, and other organizations to deliver personal accident and supplemental health insurance products to their employees, customers, and members.
- Life Insurance
By partnering with Chubb, organizations such as financial institutions and affinity groups can strengthen the relationship with their customers and members by offering Chubb Life traditional life insurance and savings protection.
We provide a broad range of reinsurance products to a diverse array of primary property and casualty insurers and life insurance companies.
- Solutions for Small and Mid-sized Enterprises
We offer package policies and specialty products designed specifically for small and mid-sized businesses.
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions and may be available only through appropriately licensed brokers. Refer to the Licensing Information document for a chart of the jurisdictions in which each Chubb subsidiary is licensed.