ACCIDENT & HEALTH INSURANCE
ACE works closely with sponsoring partners to offer insurance protection to their employees, members and customers.
ACE Group's local accident and health (A&H) experts can partner with organizations of any size to develop supplemental insurance programs that add value to their employee, member and customer relationships and can potentially offer an income opportunity for the organization.
Key products include:
- Personal accident coverage, including accidental death and disability (AD&D)
- Supplemental health and disability insurance, including hospital income, critical illness, cancer, and disability
- Travel insurance – business and leisure
- Student accident insurance, including international travel and study abroad
- Global medical insurance: short-term accident and sickness coverage for employees traveling outside their home country or country of permanent assignment, as well as benefits for lost baggage and personal effects
- Employee benefits, such as voluntary AD&D, travel, occupational accident, stop-loss medical, critical illness, dental and vision programs
- Payment protection – credit life, disability, and unemployment
We partner with a range of businesses and organizations, including:
- Small, medium, and large employers, including multinationals
- Financial institutions - for example, ACE has delivered A&H products to customers of a major global credit card company for nearly 40 years
- Colleges, universities, and other institutions of higher learning
- Affinity groups, including associations, clubs, societies, labor unions, sports teams, and volunteer groups
- Airlines, cruise lines, travel agencies, and tour operators
- A range of industries, including retailing, publishing, oil and natural gas, utilities, and telecommunications (including mobile network operators)
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions and may be available only through appropriately licensed brokers. Refer to the Licensing Information document for a chart of the jurisdictions in which each ACE Group subsidiary is licensed.