Use our Worldwide Locator to find offices in your area.
Visit the website of Combined Insurance, our subsidiary, for supplemental insurance solutions.
Contact Us for more information.
Around the world, Chubb offers simple, affordable personal accident and supplemental health insurance products that are designed to help individuals and families manage the financial impact of unforeseen events.
Key products include:
- Personal accident coverage, including accidental death and disability (AD&D)
- Supplemental health and disability insurance, including hospital income, critical illness, cancer, and disability
- Travel insurance – business and leisure
- Student accident insurance, including international travel and study abroad
- Global medical insurance: short-term accident and sickness coverage for employees traveling outside their home country or country of permanent assignment, as well as benefits for lost baggage and personal effects
- Employee benefits, such as voluntary AD&D, travel, occupational accident, stop-loss medical, critical illness, dental and vision programs
- Payment protection – credit life, disability, and unemployment
Chubb’s accident and health products are available through employers, affinity groups, sponsors such as banks, credit card companies, mobile network operators, utilities, travel providers/agents, universities and websites, as well as direct marketing and agents of Combined Insurance, our subsidiary that offers personal accident and sickness coverages.
This general product description is informational only. It is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation to purchase any particular insurance product. Coverages may not be available in all jurisdictions and may be available only through appropriately licensed brokers. Refer to the Licensing Information document for a chart of the jurisdictions in which each Chubb subsidiary is licensed.