Students & Graduates
ACE is committed to providing the best learning and development opportunities for its employees and takes pride in extending these opportunities to the community through its initiatives aimed at talented and motivated students. ACE believes it has an important role to play in creating a potential talent pool for Bermuda, in preparing students to enter the workplace, and in nurturing young talent to become the business leaders of tomorrow.
ACE makes a significant investment in the development of students through the following programs:
- Robert Clements/ACE Scholarship - this fully funded scholarship is awarded to qualified Bermudian university students studying full time towards any undergraduate or graduate degree in disciplines related to the insurance industry. Learn more >>
- ACE/Bermuda College Education Award - the education award of $15,000 is offered annually to a qualified graduate of Bermuda College and covers tuition and fees for up to two years immediately following Bermuda College graduation. Learn more >>
- ACE Select - an insurance internship program for Bermudian university students, provides a well-rounded knowledge of the insurance industry in a practical environment. Students can expect to gain industry knowledge along with hands-on experience while building professional relationships. Learn more >>
- ACE Bermuda Graduate Trainee Program – offers a two year graduate training program to Bermudians interested in pursuing a career in underwriting with professional and personal development opportunities while gaining practical work experience. Learn more >>
- The Student Employment Programme offered by ACE is a challenging summer-long work experience opportunity for Bermudian university students. Learn more >>