Why are cookies essential to how customers use the ACE Websites?
- To monitor and manage our Website traffic.
- None of the cookies used on our website collect personally identifiable information about you and no information is passed to third parties.
The types of cookies used on this website are as follows:
- Google Analytics and Comscore are Persistent Cookies. These are cookies, which remain on your device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us identify you as a unique visitor (by storing a randomly generated number).
- Session Cookies.These are temporary cookies, which only exist in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies help the ACE website remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding having to re-enter information. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you. Here are the types of session cookies we use:
- UNAM used to track the clicks and other streaming activities of users across our publisher network
- USET is set to "true" to indicate when a user has been cookied so that we don't repeat the task in the next 8 hours. _stid is used to associated users with topics of interest, based upon the content they consume and share.
- _STID is a random unique identifier not tied to any personally identifiable information (PII)
The length of time a cookie will remain on your device will depend on the type of cookie. On our website, these cookies do not contain personal information, and cannot be used to identify you.
How to control and delete cookies
For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile device you will need to refer to your handset manual.