ACE Travel Insurance
Whether you are on a family adventure, a quick getaway across the border, or an extended journey across the globe, make travel insurance part of your travel plans. A perfect trip can be ruined by travel inconveniences such as loss of personal belongings, flight delays, or if someone falls ill. Enjoy coverage for what is most important to you by being insured with ACE.
ACE offers a range of travel insurance plans, specially designed to cater to different coverage needs and budgets.
2 types of policies to choose from:
- Single trip: You are only allowed to make a single journey (maximum 183 days) to the selected region during your period of insurance
- Annual plan: You can make unlimited number of journeys (maximum 90 days per journey) to the selected region of travel during the period of insurance
If you travel frequently, you should consider purchasing an annual travel insurance plan. Besides cost saving, it saves you the hassle of buying an individual plan travel insurance plan every time you travel.
ASEAN: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam
Asia: Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Mongolia, Japan, Korea, India, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste and countries in the ASEAN region
Worldwide: Includes any country outside Singapore, except Cuba
What is covered?
- Luggage and travel documents cover
- Journey cancellation and curtailment cover
- Protection against fraudulent use of credit card
- Coverage for home contents while you are away
- Natural disasters cover
- Full terrorism cover
- Overseas medical expenses cover
- 24-hour emergency phone assistance
Choose from a range of comprehensive plans, providing the right coverage for just when you need them. Truly enjoy a relaxing vacation knowing that ACE will be there to help you in your travel disruptions. Travel smarter with ACE.