The Assistance services provided by ACE include both pre-travel advice and a dedicated worldwide 24-hour assistance telephone service.
Click on the headings below to access the additional services
The Policyholder and Insured Person may call ACE assistance or they may log on to the website address below for pre-travel information about the country they intend to visit.
Some of the details available are as follows:
- Business and social customs
- Political situations
- Medical advice and medical facilities overseas
- Health precautions, including vaccinations
- Visa and entry permit requirements
- Currency and Banking hours
- Time zones and Climate
- Driving restrictions.
If during a Period of Insurance the Insured Person requires security advice on any of over 180 countries they may log on to the website address below for the latest security updates.
Features of this assistance service are:
- Details updated by a team of impartial security analysts every day of the week
- Range of topics covered – including terrorist, kidnap and cultural threats
- In addition, the Policyholder and Insured Persons can make an on-line request to register to receive free concise daily security updates into their e-mail inbox.