The Elite Yacht Program® is ACE's exclusive program to fulfill the specialty insurance needs of luxury yacht owners with vessels valued at $5 million or greater. Exceptional yachts require specialized insurance protection and the Elite Yacht Program provides significantly increased benefit levels for a broad range of coverage, along with many other valuable and unique policy features.
- ACE’s unique Hull Deductible Waiver. Please see Coverage details below.
- A multitude of deductible-free coverages.
- Worldwide navigation limits are available.
- “Blue Cards” for Mediterranean cruising – required as proof of insurance in Italy, Spain and Greece – free of charge.
- Hull Deductible Waiver – When a covered claim exceeds the Hull Deductible amount, no deductible is applied. Also see the ‘Deductible-Free Coverage’ tab below.
- No depreciation applies on the following items: Machinery inside the hull; Personal Property; Crew Personal Property; Personal Watercraft.
- Occasional Charter Coverage – Our policy automatically includes this coverage.
- Medical Payments – The medical payments limit offered is on a per person basis, rather than per occurrence, and we will pay costs incurred up to three years from the date of occurrence.
- Captain and Crew Coverage – Liability coverage is extended to the captain and crew members serving aboard the insured yacht.
- Marina as Additional Insured – The marina, yacht club and similar facility where the insured yacht is kept is automatically included as an Additional Insured.
- Mooring or Slip Rental Agreement Waiver – When waiver of subrogation is required through a written contract by a yacht club, marina or similar facility used for the purpose of storage or slip rental, the Elite Yacht Policy will permit an insured to waive their rights to subrogation.
- Legal Defense Protection – Covered payments made for the cost of an insured’s legal defense, related to ownership or use of the insured yacht, are in addition to the Liability limit, up to a maximum of the Liability limit amount. Many other policies simply combine any defense costs into a single Liability limit, whereas the ACE Elite Yacht Program in effect provides an additional level of protection.