Personal Watercraft Insurance
ACE offers comprehensive and affordable coverage for Personal Watercraft (PWC) of various model types, length, speed and passenger capabilities throughout the United States.
- Multiple PWC units can be insured on a single policy.
- Liability limits are available to satisfy most personal umbrella policies.
- Coverage applies while afloat, ashore or being transported by trailer anywhere within the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- Property Damage – Protects the owner’s investment in their PWC with various deductible options.
- Liability Protection – Limits of $25,000, $50,000, $100,000, $300,000 and $500,000 are available.
- Medical Payments – Reasonable medical and related expenses are included, with coverage options of $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 or $10,000.
- Personal Property – Coverage is included for $500 at no additional charge.
- Uninsured Boater Coverage – Pays for bodily injury to PWC rider(s) who are injured by an uninsured owner or operator of another vessel. Coverage amount is the same as the Liability limit.
- Trailer Coverage – Automatically included is coverage for the PWC trailer.
- Towing & Assistance – $150 of coverage is provided, at no extra charge.