Personal Accident Insurance Claim Documentation
- The completed Personal Accident Insurance Claims Form, duly signed in the field of "The Insured Person’s signature"
- The ORIGINAL medical receipts together with details of the Medical Expenses incurred.
- The medical certificates related to treatments/hospital admission and disability period.
- Official report of the accident, i.e. accident report, police report confirmed by the Police, Police Station or concerned local authority at the scene of the accident.
- Copy of Death Certificate (if claim involves any fatalities).
- Document showing relationship of the beneficiary/ confirmation on of the lawful right of inheritance (if claim involves any fatalities).