Premium Collection Receipt
After making premium payment by cash, policyowners will be provided with a duplicated copy of Premium Collection Receipt from your Account Reppresentative or from our Customer Service staff if you pay premium at Chubb Life sales offices.
Please click on the two forms below for samples of Chubb Life official receipts:
- Premium Collection Receipt is pre-printed with Chubb Life logo and consists of 4 copies. Every receipt form has a unique number and a 2D barcode.
- Information must be written on the first copy of the receipt and be duplicated directly to the copies beneath. The information shown on all the copies of the receipt must be consistent.
- The receipt is only valid within 6 months from the date stamp on the form.
- Customers are required carefully to check Amount, Date and Expiry before signing the receipt.
- If you have not received any notice/message or invoice from Chubb Life after 7 days from making premium payment, please contact our Call Center at hotline (848) 3827 8123 to verify.
- Please carefully read information relating to the validity of a Premium Collection Receipt. Any complaint relating to premium payment without a valid Premium Receipt with sufficient and accurate information will not be considered as a legal complaint for Chubb Life to handle.
In case of making premium payment by options other than cash, please keep all related documents or email, message, notices for later verification when needed.