Skip Navigation

Proof required to receive insurance benefits

If Policyholder has assigned a Beneficiary:

  • Copy of the identity card and regular household book of the Beneficiary must be provided
  • If the Beneficiary is a minor (below the legal age of maturity), the following are required: the assigning paper, copy of the identity card and regular household books, and any supporting documents evidencing the guardian’s right over the Beneficiary

If Policyholder has not assigned a Beneficiary:

  • The applicant must fill out the Declaration of Kindred Relationship to the Policyholder using the form provided
  • Evidence of kindred relationship to the Policyholder (e.g., birth certificate, marriage certificate, confirmation of the court, etc.) must be provided
  • The assigning paper prepared by the legal heirs of the Policyholder (which allows the assignee to receive the insurance benefits) must be provided