ACE has a long history in Marine Insurance dating back to 1792 with the Insurance Company of North America, a predecessor company of ACE, insuring cargo from Philadelphia to Londonderry.
ACE draws upon experienced underwriters to create bespoke solutions to a wide variety of shipping needs. With Marine underwriters across the Asia Pacific, we can match the regional and global needs of our clients locally.
Our Cargo product is supported by an in-house risk management team of specialist surveyors and loss control advisers together with an expert team of claims adjusters. We can provide an Internet-based system of issuing and recording Marine Certificates of Insurance in response to the business needs of our clients.
Our Areas of Focus
- Annual and open cargo insurance for exporters, importers and traders
- Cargo insurance for the movement of bulk and packaged dangerous goods
- Fine art and valuable goods
- Inland transit insurance
- Open cargo insurance facility for logistics companies and their customers
- Project and critical cargo insurance
- Single shipment cargo insurance
- Freight liability for logistics companies
- Complex, non-standard and unusual cargo risks
- Ability to support local country interests abroad
- ACE Cargo Advantage E-commerce system
- Risk management solutions
- High policy limits
- Long term focus on client relationships
- Specialist Marine underwriters
- Specialist project cargo practice
- Tailored multinational programmes
- Wide commodity range
- Worldwide network of claims expertise