The world is fast becoming a global village. Today’s consumers can buy anything, from almost anywhere in the world. They’re also becoming more aware of their rights and are much quicker to exercise those rights in lawsuits against manufacturers, exporters, distributors and retailers.
As companies expand into different countries and different regions, they must look to minimize their exposure to product liability regulations in each country, particularly in North America and Canada. The ACE Advantage Exporters Products Liability policy will help them do this.
- Can be purchased on a stand-alone basis
- Tailored wording
- Covers Legal Expenses
- Covers Consequential Loss of Use
- Covers Product Recall Expenses
- Wide ACE network of over 50 countries including USA and Canada
- Global engineering capabilities
- Availability of Casualty Risk Engineering capabilities – Large Capacity of up to US$50,000,000 limit
- Food & beverage (manufacturing, distribution, retailing)
- Industrial (both light & heavy)
- Services (including banks, hotels, telecommunications)
- Retail consumer goods