Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Including Accidental Death and Dismemberment in the main product increases the insurable value by a maximum of 5 times the main product’s face amount. This will provide better financial protection to the Insured’s loved ones should the insured event occur.
Accidental Death Benefit:
- While the rider is in force, ACE Life will pay 100% of the face amount upon the death of the Insured within 180 days as the result of an accident.
- Upon payment of an accidental death claim, ACE Life will deduct any amounts paid due to accidental dismemberment claims.
Accidental Dismemberment Benefit:
- If, as a result of an accident, the Insured is permanently and irrevocably disabled within 180 days of the accident, ACE Life will pay a percentage of the face amount.
- If the same accident causes two or more injuries, ACE Life will pay the sum of these injuries, but the maximum amount payable will not exceed 100% of the face amount.
- This is a non-participating and without-cash-value product
- Entry age: 18 to 59 years
- Expiry age: 60 years
- Payment frequency: in accordance with the main policy (quarterly, half-yearly and yearly)
- Maximum insured value: 5 times the main product’s face amount
- Inclusion: Universal Life variants including Pre-eminent Option, Universal Option, Family Package Options A1, A2, and BII; Term Life and Whole Life
* This is basic information about the product(s). Please contact our Agency or hotline on (84.8) 38 27 8123 for more details.