Policyholders of a main product are given the option to include an accidental death benefit in the main policy. This will increase the insurable value by a maximum of 5 times the main policy's face amount. This rider will provide better financial protection for the Insured’s loved ones should the insured event occur.
Accidental Death Benefit:
- While the rider is in force, ACE Life will pay 100% of the insured value upon the death of the Insured within 180 days as the result of an accident.
- This is a non-participating and without-cash-value product
- Entry age: 18 to 59 years
- Expiry age: 60 years
- Payment frequency: in accordance with the main policy (quarterly, half-yearly, yearly)
- Maximum insured value: 5 times the main product’s face amount
- Inclusion: Universal Life variants including Pre-eminent Option, Universal Option, Family Package Options A1, A2, and BII; Term Life and Whole Life
* This is basic information about the product(s). Please contact our Agency or hotline (84.8) 38 27 8123 for more details.