Critical Illness and Death Insurance
Policyholders of the Universal Life – Family Package who wish to ensure that they can afford expensive treatment in the event of critical illness should consider the Critical Illness and Death Insurance rider. With this rider, the Insured will be equipped to defray high medical expenses for treating critical illnesses should the insured event occur.
- If the Insured dies while the rider is in force, 100% of the amount of benefit will be paid, provided that neither Critical Illness Benefit nor Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) benefit has been claimed beforehand.
Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefit:
- If the Insured suffers TPD before he/she turns 65 years while the rider is in force, the payment of the amount of benefit shall be made over 10 (ten) years and the payment value for each year is equal to 1/10 (one-tenth) of the TPD benefit from the date the Insured starts suffering TPD, provided that neither Critical Illness Benefit nor TPD benefit has been claimed beforehand. If the Insured dies before 10 such payments have been made, the remaining amount will be paid in one lump sum.
Critical Illness Benefit:
- If doctors diagnose the Insured with one of the 32 types of Critical Illnesses listed while the rider is in force, 100% of the amount of benefit will be paid, provided that no TPD benefit has been claimed beforehand.
- The Critical Illness benefit will be paid out only once.
- This is a non-participating and without-cash-value product
- The minimum face amount is VND 50 million and the maximum is equal to 100% of the base face amount
- Entry age: from 20 to 64 years
- Expiry date: 65 years
- Payment frequency: in accordance with the main policy (quarterly, half-yearly, yearly)
- Inclusion: Family Package Universal Life
* This is basic information about the product(s). Please contact our Agency or hotline on (84.8) 38 27 8123 for more details.