Hospital Stay Protection
Including Hospital Stay Protection in the main product will enable the Insured to cover expensive medical costs should he/she be hospitalized for surgery or treatment in an intensive care unit (ICU).
The amount of covered medical costs is capped between VND 100,000 and VND 800,000 as follows:
Customers can choose an insured value within this range in accordance with their financial capacity and demands.
While the rider is in force, if the Insured stays overnight in a hospital for surgery or is placed in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), ACE Life will pay the daily allowance for these health services.
* Exclusion: No allowance will be accepted if the illness or symptoms of illness and/or injury existed/were incurred before the date of issuance of this rider or before the latest reinstatement date (if any).
This benefit is only applicable when the Insured stays overnight in a hospital due to surgery or admission to the ICU.
Hospital means an establishment that is duly constituted and registered as a hospital for the care and treatment of sick and/or injured persons, and which:
- Is legally licensed from the competent authority to operate;
- Provides twenty-four (24) hour a day nursing services and is under the supervision of at least one doctor in regular attendance;
- Has its own authorized seal as defined by the prevailing law(s) regarding seals ; and
- Has Operating Rooms and ICUs equipped with sufficient medical equipment that meet the standards required by the prevailing laws.
At any time, the Policyholders may check ACE Life’s referral hospital list. In all cases, ACE Life will pay the hospital stay protection insurance benefit claim only if the hospital meets the requirements defined here.
- This is a non-participating and without-cash-value product
- Entry age: 18 to 55 years
- Payment frequency: in accordance with the main policy (quarterly, half-yearly and yearly)
- Maximum benefit allowance: the daily allowance will be paid up to a maximum of 365 days from a single occurrence within a policy year
- Inclusion: Universal Life variants including Pre-eminent Option, Universal Option, Family Package Options A1, A2, and BII; Term Life and Whole Life
* This is basic information about the product(s). Please contact our Agency or hotline on (84.8) 38 27 8123 for more details.