ACE has a wide range of Accident & Health products â€“ including global personal accident, accidental death and dismemberment, and critical illness and death insurance â€“ that can be tailored to Group or Individual/ Family customers.
ACE has adopted a â€˜customer-centricâ€™ product development process. This means that customers are segmented according to their needs and life-stages, so that specific products can be designed for each segment.
- Death: This is payable in the event of loss of the insuredâ€™s life
- Disability: There are different degrees of severity, (from partial to permanent total disability), depending on the availability and type of scale used. This benefit can be paid in a lump sum or as a fixed amount that is paid out regularly over a period of time.
- Medical Reimbursement: This protection compensates the insured for any expenses incurred when seeking treatment for injuries sustained during an accident. This coverage is usually subject to a minimum amount and a clearly defined limit.
- Hospital Income: This provides the insured with cash for each day of hospitalization due to an accident. This payment can be used for any purposes.
- Other coverage and extra benefits extensions are available as options.
- All benefits are payable only in the event of an accident.