This is a special benefit that frees the Policyholder from the obligation to pay premiums should the insured event occur to Insured #2.
While the policy is in force, if Insured #2 dies or suffers Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) before reaching the age of 60, ACE Life will pay the remaining premiums for the main policy, the Premium Waiver rider and any other riders (if applicable).
- This is a non-participating and without-cash-value product
- Insured #2 can be the Policyholder or a person who has a marital, blood or adoptive relationship with the Policyholder
- Entry age: 18 to 55 years
- Payment frequency: in accordance with the main policy (quarterly, half-yearly and yearly)
- Inclusion: Universal Life variants including Pre-eminent Option, Universal Option, Family Package Options A1, A2, and BII; Term Life and Whole Life
* This is basic information about the product(s). Please contact our Agency or hotline on (84.8) 38 27 8123 for more details.