Policyholders of Whole Life insurance with payments maturing at the age of 55/60/65 can include this rider in their main policy to increase the insured value. For a reasonable additional premium, the Policyholder can triple the insured value of the main policy by including this rider.
- If the Insured dies while the rider is in force, the Death Benefit is equal to 100% of the face amount of the rider on the condition that no Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefits have been claimed beforehand.
Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefit:
- If the Insured suffers TPD while the rider is in force, the amount of benefit is the face amount of the rider. The payment shall be made over 10 (ten) years and the payment value for each year is equal to 1/10 (one-tenth) of the Total TPD Benefit.
- If the Insured dies before 10 such payments have been made, ACE Life will pay the remaining amount in one lump sum.
- This is a non-participating and without-cash-value product
- Entry age: 18 to 45/50/55 years
- Expiry age: 55/60/65 years
- Insurance duration: from the valid date until the Insured turns 55/60/65 years old
- Payment frequency: in accordance with the main policy (quarterly, half-yearly and yearly)
- Inclusion: Universal Life and Whole Life with payments to age 55/60/65 years
* This is basic information about the product(s). Please contact our Agency or hotline on (84.8) 38 27 8123 for more details.