If the policy is in force, ACE will pay 100% of the Sum Assured plus any accumulated dividends, provided that no Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) benefit has been claimed.
Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Benefit
- If the Insured suffers TPD prior to attaining age 65 while the policy is in force, ACE will pay the Sum Assured plus any accumulated dividends (as of the time when the disability occurs) in 10 equal annual installments.
- If the Insured dies before receiving all 10 installments, ACE Life will pay the remaining benefits in one lump sum.
- If ACE Life accepts paying benefits when the Insured suffers TPD, the policy will be terminated.
- ACE guarantees payment of 100% of the Sum Assured plus any accumulated cash dividends, subject to the policy being in force and that the Insured survives to the maturity date.
- ACE Life will pay the cash value plus any accumulated cash dividends at the time of surrender if premiums have been paid for a minimum of 2 years.
- The plan participates in the profits of the par fund, which pays out cash dividends at the end of the first policy year.
- Policyholders can choose between three options: cash out the dividends, accrue interest or use the bonus to reduce future premium dues.
- Individual basic plan
- Age at entry: 18 to 45/50/55 years for Whole Life 55/60/65, respectively
- Age at expiry: 99
- Premium term: premium payable up to age 55/60/65 for Whole Life 55/60/65, respectively
- Benefit term: up to age 99 (99-age at entry)
- Payment mode: annual, semi-annual, quarterly
- Minimum premium (basic premium only): VND 1.2 million (annual)
* This is basic information about the product(s). Please contact our Agency or hotline on (84.8) 38 27 8123 for more details.